This site is produced by the State Natural Resource Management (NRM) Office. It aims to provide comprehensive information about the organisation and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users
The following paragraphs give a brief explanation on:
- Text resizing
- Printing pages
- Software plug-ins users may require to view the content
Every browser has functionality to increase/decrease the text size on any website. To find out how to change the text size on any website and in some instances the colours used on a website visit http://www.w3.org/WAI/changedesign.
All pages within this website can be printed. To do this, click the printer icon located next to the text resize buttons at the top right of the page, just under the search box.
When you print a page you will notice that it looks different to what you see on screen. Page content, including the navigation and header area have been removed for readability purposes and are not required on paper.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Macromedia Flash Player
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer for Windows
- Microsoft Excel Viewer for Windows
- Microsoft Word Viewer for Windows, or
- OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Window
If you require further information regarding the accessibility of this website or any other matter please contact the State NRM Office.