2015 WA Landcare Awards presentation
Tuesday 22 September 2015, 6.30pm till late
Mandurah Convention and Exhibition Centre, 22 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah.
Held since Landcare was launched nationally, the Landcare Awards recognise the volunteers who are the backbone to the grass-roots movement - one of the leading volunteer forces in Australia.
The 2015 WA Landcare Awards will be presented at a gala dinner as part of the 2015 State Natural Resource Management Conference.
There are nine categories:
- Australian Government Individual Landcarer
- Australian Government Landcare Facilitator or Coordinator
- Australian Government Innovation in Sustainable Farm Practices
- Australian Government Partnerships with Landcare
- Coastcare Award
- Junior Landcare Team
- Manpower Young Landcare Leader
- Indigenous Land Corporation Land Management
- Fairfax Media Landcare Community Group
All winners of the WA Landcare Awards will go forward as finalists to the 2016 National Landcare Awards.
For more information visit landcareonline.com.au/landcareawards
To attend the gala dinner visit nrmconferencewa.com.au