Science and Innovation in South West Agriculture Conference
Join the Science and Innovation in South West Agriculture: Science in Industry Conference 2017.
St Joseph's Parish Centre, Manjimup
18 and 19 May 2017
Presenters confirmed so far include:
- Opening address from Prof Peter Klinken, WA Chief Scientist
- Keynote address from Paul Omodei Snr
- Doug Pow - Proposing, Implementing and Analysing a Biological Carbon Sequestration System Using Ruminants and Dung Beetles.
- Tim Morris (Coriolis Research) - One of a handful of recognized global experts in the changing structure of supermarket and mass merchandise retailing. Tim has over 20 years experience in retailing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and strategic consulting.
- Susanna Morley (principal consultant of Grow Consultancy WA) will bring a food and hospitality perspective to technical consulting challenges for small and medium food and beverage businesses in Western Australia.Esther Jones will be presenting on the challenges of R.D & E in the dairy industry.
- Dr Mike Christensen will explore whether farming, Landcare and NRM can continue to work together within a changing climate.
- Phil May will be discussing the opportunities, challenges of the WA premium agri-food sector.
Click here for full program and details to register, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0455 447 542