11034: Regeneration and revegetation of the Canning River Foreshore – part 2
With the help of State NRM Program funding, this project consolidates work carried out in project 10011 at five project sites along the Canning River. These sites are:
- Canning River foreshore at Kent Street, Wilson
- Canning River foreshore at Nicholson Road, Langford
- Yule Brook foreshore and wetlands at Canning River confluence, Beckenham
- Canning River foreshore at Corriedale Springs confluence, Thornlie
- Canning River foreshore at Goolamrup Reserve, Kelmscott.
Works will focus on the control of weed species allowing for the regeneration and replanting of native vegetation.
|Investment:||$ 50 000|
|Delivery organisation:||South East Regional Centre for Urban Landcare|
|Project duration:||January 2012 - June 2013|
|Location:||Canning River foreshore (various locations)|