Staff development toolkits
Three toolkits have been developed for regional natural resource management groups, subregional groups and other natural resource management focused organisations that need to attract, retain and develop quality staff. The toolkits cover the areas of staff induction, skill development and mentoring.
The induction toolkit will assist you to successfully induct new employees into your organisation, ensuring the process has a positive impact on both the new employee and your organisation. The skills development toolkits will help you to clearly map out a skill development pathway for new and existing staff. The mentoring toolkit will help in the establishment of formal mentoring programs as required for the ongoing development of natural resource management staff within their organisation.
Skills development toolkits
- Skills Development Toolkit Overview
- Skills toolkit
- Executive Staff skills development toolkit
- Project Officers skills development toolkit
- Project Manager skills development toolkit
Environmental management practice guides
- Fact Sheet: Dieback and your project (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Good hygiene and your project (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Photopoint Monitoring (PDF)